- Alcohol Free
- Remains active after it is dry
- Effective, proven and lab tested
- Lasts longer than alcohol based sanitisers
- Will not dry out skin like alcohol based sanitisers
- Safe for incidental contact with food carrying
- Safe, non flammable, non-toxic and biodegradable
Most hand sanitisers on the market are alcohol based. These products are known to cause skin dryness and are also highly flammable. Duzall Sanitiser offers an alternative which is alcohol free, gentle, safe, non-irritating, non-flammable and biodegradable.
- Active Ingredient: 10g/L Benzalkonium Chloride (Ready to use).
- Active Ingredient: 60g/L Benzalkonium Chloride (Concentrate).
- ERMA NZ Approval code: HSR002530
Duzall Sanitiser is formulated with the active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride, which has been laboratory tested and proven to kill 99.9% of germs which transmit disease.
Make sure surface to be sanitised is clear of dirt and grime.
CLEANING: Spray onto affected area, let stand for 60 seconds and wipe off. If necessary scrub with a soft brush, then wipe off. Repeat if necessary.
SANITISING: Ensure surface to be treated is free of any dirt or grime, paper or excess water. If necessary, use Duzall sanitiser/cleaner to first clean the surface. Spray liberally onto surface to be treated and wipe with a clean cloth or paper towel. For maximum effect, apply Duzall sanitiser/cleaner to surface, allow for a contact time of 10 to 15 minutes.
Please read all instructions prior to use.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of reach of children.
For advice, contact a doctor or the National Poison Centre (0800 764 766). Have product container or label at hand.
If skin irritation occurs seek medical advice. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if applicable. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists seek medical attention.
Use on washable non-porous surfaces of:
Exteriors of appliances
Coils and drain pans